Who we are
Our website address is: https://healthyofficehabits.com. We are a health and wellness blog focused on the wellness at work.
Healthy Office Habits collects information from users in several ways, including
- registering and using their products,
- posting on their services,
- providing feedback and support,
- signing up for mailing lists,
- completing lead forms and placing orders,
- participating in surveys, quizzes, sweepstakes, and contests,
- and using their apps.
Healthy Office Habits also collect information automatically when users use their services, such as IP addresses, device information, and browsing and usage data.
Healthy Office Habits uses the information collected for several purposes, including providing account-related functionalities, sharing information about their products or services, performing activities associated with a contract, understanding users’ opinions, and providing personalized experiences and advertising.
Healthy Office Habits may also share users’ information with third-party service providers, partners, or other third parties for various purposes. Users have certain rights regarding their information, such as accessing, correcting, or deleting it, objecting to certain uses of their information, and withdrawing their consent.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and operate the Services, including processing your transactions, sending you related information, and responding to your inquiries and requests.
- To improve, customize, and personalize your experience with the Services
- To deliver to you on our Services customized ads based on your online behavior. In order to show you relevant interest-based advertising, measure the effectiveness and reach of advertisements and services, confirm delivery and track the performance of an advertising campaign, and make sure that the same users don’t see the same ads too frequently, we use the information we have to improve our advertising systems. By clicking the Cookie Settings link at the bottom of each website, you can adjust your choices for customized ads.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, as permitted by law or as you have consented to, and to personalize your experience with the Services based on your interests.
- To conduct research and analysis, including analyzing and measuring user behavior and trends, measuring the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns, and understanding our users’ preferences and needs.
- To enable you to use any social features you choose, including live social media streams, and to engage in social sharing.
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- To prevent and detect fraud, and to protect the security of the Services and our users.
- For any other purpose for which we have obtained your consent.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information with:
- Our service providers, business partners, and affiliates, who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, marketing, auditing, and other services.
- Our business clients, to fulfill requests that you make to us, such as providing you with insurance quotes or connecting you with healthcare providers.
- Other users of the Services, as you request or as necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
- Our Advertisers. We might divulge certain information to ad networks like Google and social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat in order to target current users and clients with highly targeted advertising campaigns. in order to further such initiatives we may share a special code (such as a hashed email address) with the relevant Advertising platform so that it can be compared to current users of the platform and used to find possibly appropriate audiences for tailored advertising. For these reasons, we make use of platforms like Facebook Custom Audiences, ID5, LiveRamp, LinkedIn Matched Audiences, and Customer Match for Google Ads.
- Third parties, including law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies, and other government authorities, as required by law or to protect our legal rights or the rights of others.
- Our successors or assigns, in the event of a merger, acquisition, or other corporate transaction involving Healthy Office Habits.
- With your consent or at your direction.
Your Rights and Choices
You may have certain rights and choices with respect to your Personal Information.
● Opting-out of marketing communications: You can opt-out of marketing and promotional communications by using the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting us at the contact information provided below.
● Accessing and correcting your Personal Information: You can access and update your Personal Information by logging into your account or contacting us at the contact information provided below.
● Deleting your Personal Information: You can request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us at the contact information provided below. We may not be able to fulfill your request if we are required to retain your Personal Information by law or for legitimate business purposes.
● Objecting to processing: You can object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation.
● Withdrawing consent: If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, do not provide us with any Personal Information.
Last updated: 06 April 2023
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their performance, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to navigate our Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you visit and any errors you may encounter. We use this information to improve the performance and usability of our Website.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region, and provide enhanced features.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests based on your browsing history.
We may also use third-party cookies on our Website, such as Google Analytics and social media plugins. These cookies are placed by third-party providers and are subject to their own privacy policies.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our Website.
To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you are interested in how we regulate our sponsorship and ads, please visit our Advertising Policy page.
For gaining more information about why we do it, how we do it, and what we do, check out our About Us page.